Thursday, December 20, 2007

The House!!!

So we went in to put a bid down on the house yesterday & are waiting to hear back (probably today) whether or not the bid was accepted! More than likely, it will be counter offered for a little more. We are so excited. Here are some pictures!

Here is a copy of the floorplan:


Dave & I in front of our (Hopefully) soon-to-be house: This is a photo of right when you enter the house & a view of the living, dining & kitchen. I want to tear up the carpet in the dining & put in tile.
Dave standing in front of the three rooms. To the left there is a room (for his office) and to the right is the hall that leads to two additional bedrooms, a bathroom, and the garage:
Part of the kitchen:
The backyard:
Dave in the master bedroom (it's too big to get it all into a picture): My bathtub: Dave's shower (haha):
The master bath:

The guest bath:
We'll let you know what happens! :)

2 comments:

Rogers Family Blog said...

Wow Nay Nay! I hope you get it! It is gorgeous. There is nothing like finding the right house. Merry Christmas!!! kelli

Erica said...

We love your house! I can't wait to see it. Erica & BJ