Monday, July 2, 2007

Rehearsal Dinner

Our Rehearsal Dinner: Friday, June 1, 2007 at Zagarella Italian Restaurant




Our Rehearsal Dinner was Friday, June 1 at this wonderful restaurant in Little Italy (Zagarella Italian Restaurant). It was hosted by Dave's parents - Roy and Diana. It was such a great night! There were about 45 people at the Rehearsal Dinner. The food was wonderful - I had the chicken marsala. Dave's parents decorated the tables in our wedding colors of aqua and lime green. We gave our our parent's gifts (engraved picture frames); Dave gave his groomsmen their gifts (watches); I gave my bridesmaids their gifts (jewelry, shoes, makeup bags and more). Dave also surprised me with a wonderful diamond pendant necklace, and I gave him a watch.

This is a picture of my parents, sister and I at Humphrey's (where me and my Bridesmaids were staying) right before the Rehearsal Dinner:

I was sooo happy that my grandma was able to make it to the Rehearsal Dinner - I was worried her health wouldn't allow it. I must have hugged her 100 times, I was so happy to have her there.

0 comments: