Wedding Shower: Wed., May 30, 2007 at Mandy's Clubhouse
My wedding shower turned it wonderful! My wonderful bridesmaids Michelle and my Maid of Honor, Bridget, planned it out wonderfully! Also my sister and my mom got all of the food; and my sister-in-law, Renee, took care of finding some fun games for the shower!
We played this one game where I had to answer questions about Dave, and for every answer I got wrong, I had to put a piece of bubble gum in my mouth! I thought I knew Dave really well but ended up with 9 pieces of gum! The most tricky question was:
"When Was Dave's first kiss?" And I answered, "In college" ... OK, looking back, that was a dumb response but I guess I assumed that Dave was a little nerdy and shy in high school so I didn't think the answer would be when he was 11 years old!
The most embarrasing question was, "What is Dave's favorite feature about Janae" and I had to say "My boobs" in front of everyone - including his family and my mom and grandma! I turned bright red from that one!!!
This is a photo of me with Dave's Aunt Barbara (from Boston); his mother, Diana; and his grandmother, Helen.

This is my good friend Mandy and her new baby, Ryan Emma Parry who was born only a week before the wedding!

This is a photo of me with all of my bridesmaids and Mandy!
My wedding shower turned it wonderful! My wonderful bridesmaids Michelle and my Maid of Honor, Bridget, planned it out wonderfully! Also my sister and my mom got all of the food; and my sister-in-law, Renee, took care of finding some fun games for the shower!
We played this one game where I had to answer questions about Dave, and for every answer I got wrong, I had to put a piece of bubble gum in my mouth! I thought I knew Dave really well but ended up with 9 pieces of gum! The most tricky question was:
"When Was Dave's first kiss?" And I answered, "In college" ... OK, looking back, that was a dumb response but I guess I assumed that Dave was a little nerdy and shy in high school so I didn't think the answer would be when he was 11 years old!
The most embarrasing question was, "What is Dave's favorite feature about Janae" and I had to say "My boobs" in front of everyone - including his family and my mom and grandma! I turned bright red from that one!!!
This is a photo of me with Dave's Aunt Barbara (from Boston); his mother, Diana; and his grandmother, Helen.

This is my good friend Mandy and her new baby, Ryan Emma Parry who was born only a week before the wedding!

This is a photo of me with all of my bridesmaids and Mandy!




0 comments:
Post a Comment