I went to bed last night at about 10:30 and shut the door to keep the kitten out because he'll usually just attack my feet and walk all over my face (haha)...
Dave has been really busy with school lately and pulled another late night working on a presentation. Anyway, he finally joined me in bed at 2:30 am and opened the door and let Cody in.
This is the point when I went to pet Cody's usually soft fur and noticed that his fur was all crusty. So I say to Dave, "Cody's fur is all crusty...Did he get into something?"...
This is when Dave says, "You're not going to like this..."
Then I say, "What?!"
And this is when Dave tells me, "I was going pee and Cody jumped up onto the toilet...and I accidentally peed on him!"
HAHHAAAAAAAAA. I ask, "Did you clean it off?"
And this is when Dave says, "Well I wiped him off with a wet paper towel!"
EWWW needless to say, I made kitty sleep in the other room last night and I have to give him a bath tonight!
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Crazy Cody!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
That's totally disgusting, but rather funny. Good luck and have fun giving Cody a bath! I sure miss you Janae! Dan actually looked into jobs down near you. Cross your fingers!
Post a Comment