Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween!

HALLOWEEN 2007

Dave and I went to a Halloween Party on Saturday, I dressed up as a German Girl and he was a Pirate. It was a lot of fun.

Dave's been really, really busy with school lately. He's been putting in a lot of hours. The most annoying thing, though, is that he has to take a BioChem exam tomorrow night (Halloween night) from 7-9:30 pm - so he'll miss out on all the trick-or-treaters. It really makes me mad that they scheduled his exam during that time but what can you do?

I'm planning on going to my brother Jared's house to hang out with them and the kids for Halloween. I'll have to post pictures of the cute kids in another post.

Oh, more news. My sister, Erica, had her baby yesterday. They named him Kyler. He was 18.5 inches, and 7.5 pounds. I can't wait to see him when I go to Southern California for Thanksgiving (Dave and I will be staying in San Diego Wed., Nov. 21 - Mon., Nov. 26).

We now have nine nieces and nephews!

1 comments:

Rogers Family Blog said...

Janae- you look so great! I can't believe Erica has another baby! Congrats to her and your family. Looks like you are all having fun but working hard. Take care, love kelli