So for Halloween, I went over to Jared and Jeni's house to hang out with them and their cute kids, Jaydon, Janae and Jazlynn. We all went trick-or-treating. My dad was also there (since my mom is in Orange County helping Erica with her new baby) and he stayed behind to pass out candy. I had a great time hanging out with them. Their kids looked so cute in their costumes.
Janae, Jaydon and Jazlynn (Jazlynn would not hold still)!
Little Bumblebee, Janae:
Jazlynn LOVED her costume. She kept running around in it. Ha, it was funny too because she just learned to walk and she really struggled in her costume!
Jaydon the fire-fighter, very fitting after all the fires in San Diego:
Little Bumblebee, Janae:
My brother, Jared with his 1-year old squirming away:
My cute SIL, Jeni, with Jaydon:
Jared, Jeni and Jazlynn:
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Halloween with the J Davis Family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Cute Janae! Sounds like you are the ideal aunt. I hope things are going well. how is your cat? you still have the funniest stories. love, kelli
Post a Comment