So yesterday Dave and I closed on our house! As the day approached I kept getting more and more excited but nothing beat the feeling of getting those keys in hand & hearing the words "It's Yours"...We, of course, are beyond excitement and now wish that we were moving in a lot sooner than we have scheduled. We are planning on painting the dining room and an accent wall in the bedroom and living room, so that should take up a lot of our weekend. But, we are excited about it nevertheless! :)
It has been such a great year so far! I just celebrated my 28th birthday and it was actually a great one - not nearly as depressing as turning 27 for some weird reason that I will never understand. Maybe that's because so many great things have happened over this last year and I am really happy with a lot of things in my life right now - I have a great husband, a great family, and a new house! :) So those are very exciting and I am really looking forward to what the rest of 2008 brings because so far it has been fabulous! :)
There will (for sure) be more house pictures to come as we make improvements & get all settled and moved in!
Thursday, January 17, 2008
2008 Thus Far...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
congrats!!! we can't wait until you have your first family party. jaydon can't wait until his first sleepover hahah. call if you need help. love ya
Post a Comment