Wow, it was a very successful, yet busy, weekend! Dave and I painted and painted, and painted this weekend. Fortunately, my mom, brother, and grandma came over to help us on Saturday, which was very sweet of them. We also had yesterday (Martin Luther King Day) off so we were able to get a lot of painting done. There is a lot to touch up. We are not a fun of textured walls - the paint bled through all of the paint & we spent hours yesterday with a small paintbrush fixing the walls. In addition, we still have a lot of touch up to do. But it was worth it. Here are some pictures:
Masking off the dining room:
My mom & me:
My cute grandma put all our books away:
Dave painting!
The final product of the Master Bedroom (the wall is a green-blue: the same color as our bedding...we also just bought dark brown wood furniture so we're hoping this offsetts the dark wood):
Cute hubby in Dining room - back wall is a light blue & the side walls are a darker blue:
Dining Room:
Dave in the kitchen (I like this), haha:
There will be more pictures to come once we move in (this Saturday the 26th, yeah)!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
First Weekend of Home Improvements!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I love your house, nay nay. We are looking to buy and wish we could find one like this. I love seeing g-ma and your mom too! Tell them "hi" for me. I love seeing your hubby in the kitchen as well; that is a place to keep him. xoxo
So much fun! I love the blue in your bedroom the best. Good luck this weekend and I can't wait to see more pictures!
Looking good, can't wait to see it in person.
I love the different shades of blue! Congrats on the house. I'll bet you love the space.
Where else would dave be, but the kitchen? Painting's hard work.
Post a Comment