Monday, April 21, 2008

Loving Spring!

I love Spring!!! It is the most beautiful season in Texas and we have been LOVING it and living it up!!! I think we really appreciate this time of year, as it is the nicest part of the year, and it doesn't last long! I need to go outside and take more pictures before all of the blue bonnets and other wildflowers disappear.

We have had a wonderful few weeks. Dave has been in a mid-point between his finals, so he had a few weekends where we actually had some time to hang out and spend some time together outside.

This last week we were watching Jared and Jeni's dog, "Bobo". She is such a cute dog! I have to admit, before we started watching her I thought she was too hard to control & way too hyper. However, after a few minutes with her, Dave and I really realized she's a great dog (yes, a little hyper, yet very loving)! We had fun taking her to the park (we took her to Walnut Creek Park, and also to Pease Park).

Yesterday we went to Walnut Creek Park for the second time. It is a gorgeous park. Here are some pictures:





We came across a family of armadillos (Neither of us had ever seen one live & up close in the wild)!








Cute Bobo!






We have also recently gotten some more done with our yard. A few weeks ago, we built another garden next to the raised garden bed. It was a lot of work!!!


We are having a great Spring so far!!!

2 comments:

Tabatha said...

Aww...I *LOVE* the new layout...so spring-y!!!!

Cristina said...

OMG I cannot believe you saw so many armadillos! I've still yet to see one in person.
Your post has me interested in that park though!