We had a GREAT Mother's Day! We had just gotten back from camping that morning (so we were exhausted) but it was really fun to spend some time with family.
Our little niece, Jazlynn, discovered Dave this weekend. She walked over to him and gave him a hug for about 10 minutes! It was the most ADORABLE thing!
The kids really do love Dave a lot!
This is a picture of Dave with little Janae:
My brother, Jared, with his daughter, Jazlynn:
Dave, my brother, Jared, and my little nephew, Jaydon, built my mom an awesome planter box (courtesy of almost all of the Davis family). It turned out great and my mom was thrilled with it! :)



My cute niece, Jazzy!
Happy Mother's Day, Mom!
I think Dave missed his mom a lot on Mother's Day...I hope she enjoyed the nice bath products he got her! We miss you, Diana, and can't wait to see you in June!!!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Mother's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Janae, Your pics are so cute! They make me excited to move closer.
I love the pictures! I love seeing you guys in family action. Looks like you have a great hubby. You two are cute together; and look how cute he is with Jared's kids!!!
We missed spending time with you guys on Mother's day. Thanks for posting the pictures. We're glad to see that Mom liked the planter box.
Thanks for the pictures! How cute is that. Glad Mom liked the planter box thanks for making it for us all.
Thanks for building the planter box! It looks like mom had a lot of fun! Have fun on your trip. Erica
Janae, this is Coleen Klingler from Santa Rosa. Hopefully you remeber who I am because I am soooo excited that I came across your blog. Send me an email, if you don't mind, if you remember me. I would love to catch up! You look Great!
-Coleen
Post a Comment