Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We are having a....

We had a surprise ultrasound today! I went in for my 16-week appointment and, because the doctor was unable to find a heartbeat, they gave me an ultrasound! I was not expecting this at all and Dave and I were planning on finding out the sex of the baby at 20 weeks but, instead, we found out today!

You will see after viewing the video that we have a very active little boy on the way! :)

We are so excited! :)

5 comments:

Mark and Renee Davis and Family said...

Oh my gosh, I am so excited for you guys! I' m also so glad that you update your blog frequently. That way I dont feel so left out. congrats to you both you will make wonderful parents!

Vudochki said...

WAHOO!! Congrats on finding out you're having a boy. That's one of my favorite times while pregnant. It's so exciting. Maybe someday I'll hear the words "it's a boy"... :) Anyway, was the heartbeat fine afterall? Thanks for putting the ultrasound up. He is an active little one!

jeni said...

Woo Hoo! We are so excited for you!!The kids all wanted a boy so they are happy! I can't wait to watch him!! Congrats!

Rogers Family Blog said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you and Dave. Boys are so fun. Ours may be al ittle crazy, but they are boys and i love the boy stuff. I am so glad I got to see you while you were here.

Megan & Chris Lee said...

Wow I can't believe you were able to tell that was a boy from that ultrasound. I couldn't even figure out which part was the head! HAHA! Congrats, we are excited for you!!!