This morning I was moving a potted plant from the ledge in our bathroom to the windowsill and I tripped on the rug/side of the bathtub and ended up FALLING IN the bathtub. Dave must have heard the loud thud from the other room because he came running in to check on me. I landed on my back and leg (don't worry, baby is ok) but ended up dumping almost the entire potted plant on myself (and I was just about to leave for work)! I was already running late so poor Dave had to clean up my mess (I don't know how he puts up with me sometimes) - ie he had to get the massive amount of dirt out of the bathtub. Now, at 4:30 today I am just now noticing particles of dirt hanging stuck to my skin. I will need a nice hot bath when I get home!
Friday, December 19, 2008
One of those mornings...
Dave has been so sweet during this pregnancy - I don't know what I do without him! :) I was already a klutz pre-pregnancy but now I feel 100 times more of a klutz!
I have been getting lots of comments about my pregnancy this week, which is fun because now I'm realizing it's becoming more noticable to other people. There was a screaming child in Blockbuster today and the customer service girl said, "Soon you're going to have to deal with that...". haha. Too funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh, you poor thing! I have had those moments. I am so excited for you guys. And yeah, you just get used to being the one with the screaming child. Try having 3 crying and buying a pregnancy test; then you really get some looks:) Merry Christmas!!!
Janae, you are killing me! I am such a klutz too, and I am already worried about what kind of trouble I am going to get into in the next 5 months. My famous thing that I do is run into the coffee table, the kitchen table, corners of shelves, etc. I am pretty much permanently bruised on my outer thighs. This baby better hold on ;-)
Post a Comment