I am 39 weeks pregnant today! Logan's due date is only one week away!!!
I am getting very anxious for him to enter the world!
I have been going walking twice a day to get the process rolling! At this point we are just waiting for me to go into labor! I hope he decides to come soon! I have my last day before Maternity Leave on Wednesday, which I am looking forward to. It has gotten so uncomfortable and miserable to be at work.
I have started to go into visit the doctor for weekly appointments. Unfortunately, as of last week, I hadn't made much progress. I am hoping that I'll get better news at my appointment tomorrow. The good news is that my doctor estimates Logan to only be around 6 lbs (which, by looking at my belly, you would think he is a lot bigger)! Anyway, I am really hoping that I won't have to induce labor but we'll see how things progress in the next couple of weeks!
Well, we will keep you all updated when things happen! We can't wait to meet Logan and to share him with our family and friends!
Sunday, April 5, 2009
39 Weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
WOW! You could have him at anytime! As always, you look beautiful! I wish you all the best!
Have you decided whether or not you want epidural? I Loved getting my epidural with both pregnancies unfortunately in Germany they very rarely give them. I am not looking forward to giving birth in GErmay.
Hope your birth goes well.
P.s I think walking is great. That is how I went into Labor with Haley.
FINALLY an update! You better call me before you go to the hospital! I bet you will have him this weekend, you are making progress. ...
To RENEE--I SEE WHY YOU DON'T WANT A BABY YET! I wouldn't want a baby if I couldn't get an epidural either! Janae is smart, she is going to get one.
My guess is 7 lbs and you will have Logan on Friday.
Post a Comment