Monday, February 11, 2008

House updates!

Cody in the hallway (he thinks he owns the house): Entryway picture #1:

Close-up pict of the entryway:
Dave likes the house! The office/book-stash:

Office

Office (yes it's messy - it's not all the way unpacked yet) View of living/dining rooms (the living room wall to the left really needs some work - that's one of my upcoming projects) Living Room


Living Room Photo (yes it needs a lot of work)! Dining Room Photo:
Dining Room:
Find Cody!

Kitchen -
We still have some projects planned for this room.
#1: Replace the lights
#2: Get a small bar-height kitchen table
#3: Put in an over-the-range microwave oven (it's sitting in our garage & Dave will do this when he has time)
#4: Replace the sink faucet (again, ordered & waiting for Dave to assemble it)
Here's all of my plants - my basil is really struggling to stay alive right now!

Some of the pictures in our kitchen (our friends Roxxan & Robert gave us the cute "Today's Fine Food chalkboard - we love it)!!! This is the entryway into our Master Bedroom:

This is our master bedroom - we just got new furniture! I bought these ceiling tiles & only paid for shipping & painted them brown. A very cheap way to decorate:


Here's our master bathroom - it's kind of messy & still in the moving phase so I'm not going to post any more pictures of it at this time! I also haven't posted any pictures of the guest bedrooms & bathroom because they are still being unpacked. I'll update those later.

5 comments:

Vudochki said...

Your house is looking beautiful! Your hard work has so paid off!

Rogers Family Blog said...

WOW! It is beautiful! Can't believe you guys have done so much work. You have to give me some tips as we are about to do some remodeling or househunting. ANyway, I love the pics and I love your cat. It is like playing "Where's Waldo?" So funny. xoxo

J Smiley said...

Awesome house!

Erica said...

Your house looks amazing! You and Dave look like you have already lived in your house forever. Erica

Jennifer Gilmore said...

Janae-nae - looks awesome! Definitely much bigger than our little place. :)