Monday, February 16, 2009

32 Weeks!

I am a little over 32 Weeks now! Where is the time going?! It is flying by! I had the most amazing baby shower last weekend - thank you to my wonderful sisters and sisters-in-laws for throwing it for me. Thank you to my wonderful family, Dave's wonderful family, and my friends who gave Logan such generous gifts! I am so thankful to all of you.

My SIL, Jeni, took a bunch of pictures (I'll post them a little later when I get copies) but here is a picture of me and little Logan (well he doesn't feel so little right now) at 32 Weeks.

5 comments:

Vudochki said...

JANAE! You look beautiful! I can't believe you're already 32 weeks! It's amazing how time flies by when it's not me pregnant!

Mark Davis said...

We wish we could have been there. I hope that you received everything you needed. We miss you and wish you the best.

Mark and Renee Davis and Family said...

Looks like you had a great time at your babyshower. You look beautiful. I bet your getting to the point where you just want the baby OUT!! hopefully he comes out on time:-)
Renee

Megan & Chris Lee said...

You look so cute pregnant!

J Smiley said...

Bun in the oven!