Thursday, February 12, 2009

I've been tagged

Tagged!


I was tagged by my cousin, Kelli.  Since she asked nicely, I'm going to fill this out (I don't usually do these things)!

5 Things I was doing 5 years ago:

01 -Actually 5 years ago (exactly) from today, Dave & I went on our first date in San Diego.  He took me out to eat at Old Town Mexican Cafe. :)
02- I was living in Del Mar (a little beach town in San Diego)
03- I had just graduated from college and was working for Westfield
04- I had just barely moved out onto my own
05- I got to watch my cute little nephew, Jaydon, a couple days a week.  Jeni would bring him over with his little bike and would ride it around the apt complex.

5 Things on my to-do-list today: (or this week)
(I have a pretty easy/boring day today):
01- Work until 5:00
02- Make dinner for myself (Dave's busy tonight)
03- Go for a walk
04- Call my mom because Erica wants me to fill out this survey about my childhood for my baby shower and I don't know any of the answers.
05- Watch Grey's Anatomy 

5 things I'd do with 1 million dollars:

01- I'd quit work so I could be home with my little one on the way
02- I'd buy a new car since I keep getting rear-ended in the one I currently have.
03- I'd move closer to town (more in the subberb of Tarrytown) in Austin.
04- I'd go visit my brother and his family in Germany.
05- Take my family on a trip somewhere. :)

5 places I have lived:

01- Ft. Collins, CO
02- Sebastopol, CA
03- Rexburg, ID
04- San Diego, CA
05- Austin, TX

5 jobs I have held:

01- Working at the Video Store in high school (most fun job ever!)
02- Working for my Aunt and Uncle's polling agency in SLC, UT one summer
03- Waitressing at a Country Club and also at Marie Callendars
04- Working for Westfield as a Customer Service Manager / Marketing position
05- Working in marketing for an IT Company

5 things I want in 5 years:

01: For Dave to be done with school 
02: To have a sibling for Logan.
03: To be at home with my little kiddos and watching them grow up.
04: To have a dog
05: Having a lot of time to spend with my husband (I feel like we never get time to spend together now)

5 people I tag:

Sarah, Erica, Jessica, Coleen, Jeni... GOTTA DO IT!!!

0 comments: